A Learning Lab for Innovation & Resiliency FREE EVENT
Virtual: September 28 -Oct 2, 8+ Panels, 20+ Speakers
You’ll find value, whether you are an individual, community leader, in government, a landowner, property owner, business, or nonprofit.
We’re convening the players who will share their success stories and give you the how-to’s, case examples, and ways to fund your project.
Keynotes, discussions, panel presentations, virtual pavilion for breakout conversations.
Come, be a part of it. Your support demonstrates your commitment to this community and your quality of life.
“It was sometimes hard to choose what talk to go to because I wanted to be in two places at once!”
“Thank you for the conference. Really great discussions”
“The conference was timely with current critical Clean Energy topics covered. Very Beneficial”
“I liked that there was something for everyone, whether interested in business or personal issues.”
Topics yet TBD include:
- Electric Vehicles: incentives and infrastructure
- Community, residential, and commercial solar projects: putting it together
- Success stories from a variety of sectors and projects
- Financing your projects: buildings, efficiency, or clean energy
- Microgrids and Storage
- Local Businesses Share their success and show how Sustainability helps the bottom line.
- Multimodal Transportation: Putting it all together for businesses, individuals, and institutions.
- Affordability, clean energy and efficiency: making it happen