We’re Going Virtual for 2020!
Click Here to view the schedule and register.
The Entire Week of September 28, 2020!
We’re going Virtual throughout Oregon and beyond! This means even more opportunities for sponsors: online advertising and connections with participants!
For Individuals, Government, and Business
An OUTSTANDING lineup. Learn low-cost options, how to innovate, boost your sustainability & bottom line!
Topics We’re Exploring:
- Electric Vehicles: incentives and infrastructure
- Community, residential, and commercial solar projects: putting it together
- Success stories from a variety of sectors and projects
- Financing your projects: buildings, efficiency, or clean energy
- Microgrids and Storage
- Local Businesses Share their success and show how Sustainability helps the bottom line.
- Multimodal Transportation: Putting it all together for businesses, individuals, and institutions.
- Affordability, clean energy and efficiency: making it happen
- Removing Barriers to Electrification in Buildings: How to, case examples and latest breakthroughs.
Testimonials from 2019
“It was sometimes hard to choose what talk to go to because I wanted to be in two places at once!”
“Thank you for the conference. Really great discussions”
“The conference was timely with current critical CleanEnergy topics covered. Very Beneficial”
“I liked that there was something for everyone, whether interested in business or personal issues.”
Be a Platinum, Gold, or Bronze Sponsor: bigger benefits & advertising opportunities to build your brand.
Thank you to our sponsors for 2020: