For Individuals, Government, and Business
At the Go Clean Energy Conference, we’re convening all the players who will share their success stories on sustainable practices. Leaders in building efficiency, waste management, clean energy, and transportation will explain the benefits of innovation. Whether its saving money, improving your bottom line, and/or contributing to a healthy community, you’ll discover cutting edge advances. Learn how to prioritize your options and where to find the help you need for your project.
Be A Sponsor: CLICK HERE.
“The conference was a powerful meeting of like-minded individuals, NGOs, consultants, and municipal representatives. The discussions were passionate, full of useful information, and structured for action. If you are concerned about the health of our planet and its residents, you don’t want to miss this year’s meeting. Plan on staying for the entire meeting, you will not regret it.” Eileen Obermiller, Principal, Dappled Earth, LLC
“I really enjoyed your talk. Our small actions definitely add up!” Lee Gonzales
“Thank you for the conference. Really great discussions” Brian Barry
“The 2018 conference was an excellent source of best practice and innovative ideas to help curb greenhouse emissions for individuals, businesses and government bodies. It was great to not only hear successful examples from across Oregon, but to also be able to take home practical steps for reducing emissions. The broad range of topics such as greening your 401k, securing funding for your projects or navigating energy scores in the real estate market ensured everyone left with something to think about.” Kevin Rooney
- Multiple sessions for builders and developers: CEU Credit Provided.
- Community Innovation: Local and Regional examples in clean transportation, energy, solar storage, and waste reduction.
- Procurement and Materials Management: buying more sustainably, innovative options for businesses and government
- Strategic Energy Management: Lighting, Heating, Cooling and Energy Management options for businesses
- Getting Started on Improving your Sustainability: For Small to medium size businesses: tips from the pro’s. (case and consultant examples)
- Financing your projects: both big and small opportunities.
- Micro Hydropower Opportunities
- Financing Clean Energy for Low to Moderate Income Communities: making it happen